Click Here for Home Maintenance Tips

ASHI Virtual Tour



Give us 5% of your confidence, and we'll earn the other 95%



Facebook










St. Louis Missouri Home Inspector


StatisticsCastle Home Inspections Customer Reviews

We are the Original "Castle" Home Inspectors
Get to know your Inspector listed above!
 
Castle Home Inspections is your STL Home Inspector and we understand your concerns during the real estate transaction.  Whether purchasing or selling a home, you need the absolute best home inspection experience possible. We treat our clients as if your time, money, and property were our own.  Our promise to you is that we have put everything in place to give you the highest value for your investment. Read our reviews to see what St. Louis Real Estate Agents and our clients have to say about their experiences with our company and their St. Louis Home Inspections.
What Sets Us Apart
  • 200% Money Back Guarantee
  • Electronic Inspection Report w/ Video, Photos, & Summary
  • Maintenance Tips Delivered to You Monthly
  • Radon Testing
  • Sewer Lateral Inspections
  • Septic & Well Inspections
  • Termite Inspections
  • SUPRAKey Access to Properties
  • Discounted Alarm Monitoring Services
  • Certified Smart-Market Inspection Program for Sellers
  • Liability and Errors & Omissions Coverage
  • Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)

Your most valuable investment is your time, and we won't waste it.  We arrive early for your inspection; that's why we will take $1.00 off your home inspection fee for every minute we might be late.

Quality is our focus.  Our inspections are unbiased -  thorough - complete. We schedule plenty of time between inspections so there is no rush to get to the next property. Each inspection ends with an overview of the inspection, highlighting the items of importance throughout your report and focusing on the summary pages.

200% Guarantee - If you are present at the inspection and do not feel that we have performed the duties of an ASHI (www.ashi.org) Certified Inspector,  we will not charge you the price of the building inspection, and we will give you that amount towards a different inspector.  Client MUST request this
at the inspection and PRIOR to the report being released.

If you are planning on hiring a home inspector in the near future, it's imperative that you get my FREE "Consumer's Inside Guide to Home Inspection". This controversial report will give you the information that most other local home inspector will never tell you. Click Here to get your FREE copy.

I look forward to being of service to you.

Sincerely, 
Jack  Rothweiler, President
Your Building Consultant & Home Inspection Expert
Castle Home Inspections

P.S. Be sure to get my FREE "Consumer's Inside Guide to Home Inspection" and find out how you can test drive my services.



Why Us? Read this First!

Castle Home Inspections makes sure our customers are our top priority, and so we provide the following with each home inspection.

 *Reliable Service, even after the home inspection
 *Maintain a top level of objectivity
 *Continued Education within our industry (ASHI)
 *Treat you as if this were our own time, money, and property
 *Provide an online report with Video & Digital Photos
 *Available after the inspection for questions or concerns 
 *Phones answered by a member of our team 
 *Are available for late day or Saturday appointments

Privacy Policy: We collect information you choose to submit during your registration. We use the information you submit to provide you with services you request. We do not share your information with, or sell it to, other marketers without your knowledge. We may share your information with affiliates as well as vendors we've hired to assist in providing products and services. You may request to be removed from our program by sending an email to: castle@stlinspectors.com.



Areas We Service: Arnold, Ballwin, Barnhart, Brentwood, Cedar Hill, Chesterfield, Clayton, Crestwood, Creve Coeur, Crystal City, De Soto, Des Peres, Dittmer, Ellisville, Eureka, Fenton, Festus, Florissant, Frontenac, Glendale, Grover, Grubville, Hazelwood, Manchester, Maplewood, Maryland Heights, Bridgeton, Herculaneum, High Ridge, Hillsboro, House Springs, Imperial, Kimmswick, Ladue, Olivette, Pacific, Pevely, Richmond Heights, Rock Hill, St. Albans, St. Ann, O' Fallon, Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, Shrewsbury, St. Charles City, St. Charles County, St. Peters, Sunset Hills, University City, Valley Park, Webster Groves, Wildwood, & St. Louis City. If you don't see your city, just give us a call!

725 Mississippi Avenue, Crystal City, MO 63019

Copyright 2010 Castle Home Inspections