Affton Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to support you as you move into your brand new home with an Affton home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is a big occasion. Please let our team at Castle Home Inspections free you to pay attention to making your household ready for the change. At Castle Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a thorough Affton home inspection!
Since 2010, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Affton and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection, What We Check
At Castle Home Inspections, our Affton home inspections are given by qualified pros. Here’s what our Castle Home Inspections team will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We confirm that the exterior doors seal and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make sure that the window seals act properly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and document that the optical sensor operates effectively
Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: We take a look at landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: We turn on the heating system to make sure the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to make sure the buttons act efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any signs of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We look for all signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wooden framework touching of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick breaks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood: We inspect any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electric service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security devices check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating check: We look over the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: technicians test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Affton Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Affton home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide great property inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Affton home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!