Home Inspection Arnold
Our crew is prepared to assist you move into your upcoming property with a Arnold home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased property is an exhilarating opportunity. Let our company at Castle Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the change. At Castle Home Inspection, our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a rigorous Arnold home inspection!
Since 2010, our professionals at Castle Home Inspection have given intensive home inspections for the Arnold and Greater St. Louis communities.
Arnold Home Inspection: What We Inspect
Our Arnold home inspections are offered by trained professionals. Here’s what our Castle Home Inspection crew will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and latch successfully
- Household windows: We make certain that the rubber seals operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions efficiently
House Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof sealant: We inspect that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals take a look at property slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to inspect the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to check the buttons work properly.
- Operations review: We check that your HVAC systems function correctly.
Arnold Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals record all signs of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our professionals view any evidence of wood touching of foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals review any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: We document that your electrical metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Arnold Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler: We look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Castle Home Inspection for Arnold Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of Arnold home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Arnold home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!