Arnold Home Inspection
Our team is excited to lend a hand as you move into your new home with an Arnold home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a great occasion. Please let our group at Castle Home Inspections assist you to focus on getting your family prepared for the new home. Our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Arnold home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Arnold and Greater St Louis communities.
Arnold Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
With our team, our Arnold home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections team will search for:
Arnold House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the outside gaskets function properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor works correctly
House Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards and other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing joints: We document that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals check yard angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater to make certain the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to check the mechanisms function correctly.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros check that your AC and heating systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration check: We review any evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals view any evidence of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: We inspect that your electrical metering and base are acting successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protection devices: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We look over aseveralfixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Arnold Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Arnold Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Arnold home inspection pros, you can rely on us to supply great property inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Arnold home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!