Ballwin Home Inspection
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team is prepared to support you as you move into your upcoming property with a Ballwin home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a big occasion. Please let our team at Castle Home Inspections help you focus on getting your household ready for the new house.
Our staff will take the pressure out of your buy with a complete Ballwin home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our experts at Castle Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Ballwin and Greater St Louis communities.
Ballwin Home Inspection; What We Check
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our Ballwin home inspections are offered by certified pros. This is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make certain that the outside doors seal and lock properly
- Exterior windows: We verify that the window weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and check that the safety sensor operates effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros validate that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: We document yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to verify the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your HVAC systems are working correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any rotting wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals view any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals review any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifts, like rotting sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals view any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals validate that your electrical meter and base are working properly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating system inspection: We look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: We view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Castle Home Inspections for Ballwin Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Ballwin home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Ballwin home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!