Brentwood Home Inspection
We’re motivated to support you as you transition into your new house with a Brentwood home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is an exciting occasion. You can let our group at Castle Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your household prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the stress out of your move with a thorough Brentwood home inspection!
Starting in 2010, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Brentwood and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
With our team, our Brentwood home inspections are offered by certified specialists. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We make sure that the external doors seal and secure correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals validate that the window seals work efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals confirm that the external walls and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim check: We document that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect landscape grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: We use the heater and furnace to ensure the buttons are operating properly.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning system, to ensure the controls work efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We check that your HVAC systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any trace of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros record all traces of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals test any trace of wooden framing touching foundation shiftings, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are operating properly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electrical service is grounded and linked well.
- Security hardware check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Castle Home Inspections for Brentwood Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Brentwood home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Brentwood home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 636-931-7888!