Chesterfield Home Inspection
We are prepared to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Chesterfield home inspection!
Stepping into a new home is a great occasion. Please let our staff at Castle Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your household organized for the transition.
At Castle Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with an in-depth Chesterfield home inspection!
Ever since 2010, our experts at Castle Home Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Chesterfield and Greater St Louis areas.
Chesterfield Home Inspection; What We Inspect
The most reliable Chesterfield home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. Here’s what our Castle Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We document that the exterior doors seal and latch successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside seals act properly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works properly
Chesterfield Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals check that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals look over yard slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
Chesterfield HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We use the heater to confirm the mechanisms are operatning correctly.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to inspect that the mechanisms are acting effectively.
- Functionality inspection: We ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems act properly.
Chesterfield Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any rotting of wood in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wood contacting of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals view any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals ensure that your electrical meter and base are act well.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety hardware: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Chesterfield Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Chesterfield Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Chesterfield home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Chesterfield home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 636-931-7888!