Clarkson Valley Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Clarkson Valley home inspection!
Buying a new home is an exhilarating moment. Allow our crew at Castle Home Inspections to help you pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the move. We’ll take the nervousness out of your new home with a rigorous Clarkson Valley home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Clarkson Valley and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
Our Clarkson Valley home inspections are given by certified pros. These are what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and secure correctly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the rubber weatherproofings act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Clarkson Valley House Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: We make sure that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
Clarkson Valley HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: We utilize the heater and furnace to ensure the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to check the controls work properly.
- Operations check: Our professionals ensure that your AC and heating systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak inspection: We look over any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation: We identify any trace of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster breaks, stonework breaks, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: Our home inspection pros test any notching or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural safety problem.
Clarkson Valley Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security check: Our professionals make certain that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect aseveralfixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Castle Home Inspections for Clarkson Valley Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Clarkson Valley home inspection technicians, you can count on us to offer quality house inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Clarkson Valley home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 636-931-7888!