Clayton Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to assist you to move into your new home with a Clayton home inspection!
Purchasing a new home is an exciting opportunity. Let our staff at Castle Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your household organized for the change. Our staff will take the pressure out of your purchase with a thorough Clayton home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our technicians at Castle Home Inspections have offered detailed home inspections for the Clayton and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
With our team, our Clayton home inspections are offered by trained professionals. These are what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We verify that the outside doors close and secure efficiently
- Household windows: We make certain that the window weatherproofing work successfully
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor operates correctly
Clayton House Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros check property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
Clayton HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to check the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to inspect the mechanisms function effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals make certain that your AC and heating systems operate efficiently.
Clayton Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any symptoms of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We view any degradation of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros document that the electric conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Security hardware inspection: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Clayton Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Clayton home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to provide quality property inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Clayton home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!