Cottleville Home Inspection
At Castle Home Inspections, our team is prepared to assist you to move into your new home with a Cottleville home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exhilarating moment. Please let our crew at Castle Home Inspections help you focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the new house. We will take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough Cottleville home inspection!
Starting in 2010, our technicians at Castle Home Inspections have provided intensive home inspections for the Cottleville and Greater St Louis communities.
Cottleville Home Inspection, What We Inspect
At Castle Home Inspections, our Cottleville home inspections are given by qualified specialists. Here’s what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make certain that the external doors shut and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber weatherproofings operate successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor operates properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: We ensure that the siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros make sure that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our professionals check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: We operate the heater to make sure the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Cooling system inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to ensure the controls function properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals make certain that your HVAC systems act correctly.
Cottleville Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any degradation of wood touching with dirt.
- Water penetration review: We record all signs of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural safety problem.
Cottleville Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals check that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Security review: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection devices: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Cottleville Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Cottleville home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Cottleville home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!