Creve Coeur Home Inspection
At Castle Home Inspections, our team is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new house with a Creve Coeur home inspection!
Acquiring a new house is a huge occasion. You can let our staff at Castle Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the move. At Castle Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a complete Creve Coeur home inspection!
Starting in 2010, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have given intensive home inspections for the Creve Coeur and Greater St Louis areas.
Creve Coeur Home Inspection Services: What We Check
Our Creve Coeur home inspections are given by qualified technicians. These are what our Castle Home Inspections team will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We establish that the exterior doors seal and lock successfully
- Residential windows: We ensure that the rubber seals work properly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and validate that the laser sensor works successfully
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals confirm that the exterior siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros check landscape slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to validate the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to check the controls operate properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of wood touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals inspect any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We look over any rotting of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros identify any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Security inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security devices inspection: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating review: Our professionals test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps review: technicians test water pumps that are accessible
Why Castle Home Inspections for Creve Coeur Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Creve Coeur home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply outstanding property inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Creve Coeur home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!