Crystal City Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to supporting you as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Crystal City home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a great occasion. Allow our group at Castle Home Inspections to help you pay attention to getting your household prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your buy with a complete Crystal City home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Crystal City and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
Our Crystal City home inspections are delivered by trained specialists. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We establish that the exterior doors shut and latch efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside gaskets operate efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing flashing: We inspect that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We take a look at landscape slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: We turn on the heating system to verify the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to make certain the mechanisms operate effectively.
- Features review: We check that your air conditioning and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framing contact with dirt.
- Water penetration review: We view all signs of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framework touching or foundation movement, like degradation of plaster breaks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: We review any notching or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety check: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection hardware inspection: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Crystal City Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system check: We view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Castle Home Inspections for Crystal City Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Crystal City home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
Other services that we provide are:
To see our Crystal City home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!