Home Inspection De Soto
We are ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a De Soto home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new house is an exhilarating moment. Allow our staff at Castle Home Inspections to help you pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new home. We will take the stress out of your purchase with a rigorous De Soto home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the De Soto and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our De Soto home inspections are given by certified professionals. Here’s what our Castle Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the window weatherproofing work effectively
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: We validate that the external walls or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect yard slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals use the heating system to document the buttons are working properly.
- Cooling system inspection: We view the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms work properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water leak: We document all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framing touching or foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros look over any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: We make sure that your electric metering and base are working correctly.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Security hardware check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
De Soto Plumbing System Inspections
- Water boiler: Our professionals view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: We look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Castle Home Inspections for De Soto Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of De Soto home inspection technicians, you can trust us to deliver quality residential inspections on a tight timeline. We are also proud to offer mold inspections and water damage inspections!
To receive help from our De Soto home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!