Home Inspection Desoto
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new house with a Desoto home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is an exhilarating moment. Let our crew at Castle Home Inspections help you focus on making your family prepared for the transition. With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with a complete Desoto home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Desoto and Greater St Louis communities.
Desoto Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The most reliable Desoto home inspections are given by certified professionals. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We document that the external doors shut and latch correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals document that the rubber seals work efficiently
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works successfully
Desoto House Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: We take a look at property angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: We operate the heating system to make sure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Cooling system: We look over the air conditioning unit, to inspect the buttons operate efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals inspect any trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation: We inspect any signs of wood touching of foundation movement, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood check: We test any notching or drilling of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety concern.
Desoto Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked well.
- Protective devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Desoto Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating review: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps check: We inspect sump pumps that are within reach
Why Castle Home Inspections for Desoto Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Desoto home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Desoto home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!