Ellisville Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to help you transition into your new property with an Ellisville home inspection!
Purchasing a new home is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our group at Castle Home Inspections free you to concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the new house. We’ll take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Ellisville home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Ellisville and Greater St Louis areas.
Ellisville Home Inspection- What We Inspect
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our Ellisville home inspections are given by certified technicians. This is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the exterior doors are shut and secured efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the window seals work efficiently
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works properly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to validate the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to inspect the buttons function correctly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals document that your HVAC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any trace of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals review any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We identify any evidence of wooden framework touching or foundation shifting, like symptoms of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals view any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Security devices inspection: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Ellisville Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Castle Home Inspections for Ellisville Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Ellisville home inspection technicians, you can trust us to provide quality residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Ellisville home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 636-931-7888!