Eureka Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Eureka home inspection!
Purchasing a new home is an exciting opportunity. Please let our staff at Castle Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your household organized for the transition. Our staff will take the tension out of your move with a complete Eureka home inspection!
Since 1996, our technicians at Castle Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Eureka and Greater St Louis areas.
Eureka Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Eureka home inspections are offered by qualified technicians. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will look for:
Eureka Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We validate that the exterior doors shut and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the rubber seals function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: We ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof flashing: We validate that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
Eureka HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to make certain the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioner, to verify the buttons work effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any evidence of wood touching with earth.
- Water leak check: We test any symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any rotting of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros identify any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Security hardware inspection: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Eureka Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating: Our professionals review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: We view water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Choose Castle Home Inspections for Eureka Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Eureka home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply quality property inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Eureka home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!