Fenton Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to support you as you move into your new house with a Fenton home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased house is an exciting opportunity. Let our group at Castle Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your household prepared for the change. We will take the strain out of your acquisition with a thorough Fenton home inspection!
Ever since 2010, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the Fenton and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection, What We Check
With our team, our Fenton home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. This is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We inspect that the exterior doors seal and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber gaskets operate efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Fenton Property Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make certain that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros check that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating to ensure the buttons are operatning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to document the controls operate efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals ensure that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any trace of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water leak: We document all signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals test any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity concern.
Fenton Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electrical meter and base are working properly.
- Security check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and bonded well.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler inspection: Our professionals view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Fenton Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Fenton home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Fenton home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!