Fenton Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to help you transition into your new house with a Fenton home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exciting occasion. Allow our team to assist you so you can pay attention to getting your household organized for the transition. Our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with a complete Fenton home inspection!
Since 1996, our specialists have provided in-depth home inspections for the Fenton and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
With our team, our Fenton home inspections are given by trained pros. This is what our team will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We document that the external doors close and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: We document that the rubber weatherproofing acts efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and verify that the safety sensor works correctly
Home Outside Inspection
- External walls: We make sure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof sealant: We verify that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to ensure the controls are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to check the controls function properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals document that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals look over all traces of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab review: Our professionals review any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster fissures, brick cracks, off-square door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood: We inspect any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural durability problem.
Fenton Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to work properly
- Sump pumps: We look over sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Fenton Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Fenton home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Fenton home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 636-931-7888!