Ferguson Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased home with a Ferguson home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a great occasion. Allow our team at Castle Home Inspections to free up your time to pay attention to getting your household ready for the transition. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Ferguson home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Ferguson and Greater St Louis communities.
Ferguson Home Inspection: What We Check
The best Ferguson home inspections are supplied by qualified professionals. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the outside gaskets function properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: We verify that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater to check the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to ensure the controls function correctly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals document any trace of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like trace of sheetrock cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: We view any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: We make sure that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater check: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Castle Home Inspections for Ferguson Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of Ferguson home inspection experts, you can rely on us to offer quality home inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Ferguson home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 636-931-7888!