Home Inspection Festus
We’re excited to assist you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Festus home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a huge moment. Allow our team at Castle Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to getting your family ready for the new home. We will take the pressure out of your purchase with a thorough Festus home inspection!
Starting in 2010, our technicians at Castle Home Inspection have given intensive home inspections for the Festus and Greater St. Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Festus home inspections are offered by certified technicians. Here’s what our Castle Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We inspect that the window seals work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: We ensure that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing flashing: We make sure that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our home inspection pros check yard grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to verify the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms function correctly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros validate that your heating and air conditioning systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals document any signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals look over any trace of wood touching of foundation shifts, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: We view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Security devices review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFCI switches.
Festus Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating inspection: We look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Castle Home Inspection for Festus Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Festus home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Festus home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!