Festus Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Festus home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is a big moment. Allow our staff at Castle Home Inspections to assist you to pay attention to making your household ready for the new home. With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team will take the nervousness out of your purchase with an in-depth Festus home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our technicians at Castle Home Inspections have supplied extensive home inspections for the Festus and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
The most reliable Festus home inspections are given by trained pros. This is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the exterior doors seal and lock efficiently
- Household windows: We inspect that the outside weatherproofings act properly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions effectively
Festus Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage review: We check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to validate the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to inspect the controls and act effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems function successfully.
Festus Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any rotting wood in touch with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals look over all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing touching or foundation shiftings, like signs of drywall breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We review several switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Select Castle Home Inspections for Festus Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Festus home inspection professionals, you can count on us to deliver great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Festus home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!