Florissant Home Inspection
We are motivated to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Florissant home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a great occasion. Allow our group at Castle Home Inspections to free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the new home. Our staff will take the stress out of your buy with an in-depth Florissant home inspection!
Since 2010, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Florissant and Greater St Louis communities.
Florissant Home Inspection: What We Inspect
At Castle Home Inspections, our Florissant home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and latch correctly
- Household windows: We make certain that the window weatherproofing operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and validate that the safety sensor operates properly
House Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals verify that the external walls and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros make certain that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We look over the AC unit, to ensure the buttons operate effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals validate that your AC and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our home inspection pros test all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any rotting of wooden framework touching of foundation shifting, like symptoms of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: We review any notching or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural durability issue.
Florissant Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals validate that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Florissant Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Castle Home Inspections for Florissant Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Florissant home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to provide great residential inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Florissant home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 636-931-7888!