Grover Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Grover home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is an exciting moment. Please let our company at Castle Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your family organized for the new home.
Our team will take the tension out of your buy with an in-depth Grover home inspection!
Since 1996, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Grover and Greater St Louis areas.
Grover Home Inspection Services, What We Check
The best Grover home inspections are provided by trained experts. These are what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We verify that the external doors close and latch successfully
- Residential windows: We check that the outside seals function effectively
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates effectively
Grover Property Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals verify that the siding or other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros make certain that joints in the roof have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to ensure the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to validate the buttons function properly.
- Functionality check: We document that your heating and AC systems are working correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any rotting of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water intrusion: We view all trace of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals look over any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base are act effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Safety hardware inspection: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Grover Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater: We view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Castle Home Inspections for Grover Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Grover home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Grover home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!