Hillsboro Home Inspection
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team is motivated to help you move into your brand new house with a Hillsboro home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a great opportunity. Allow our team at Castle Home Inspections free you to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the stress out of your move with a thorough Hillsboro home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Hillsboro and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
Our Hillsboro home inspections are provided by qualified pros. This is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make sure that the outside doors seal and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals inspect that the rubber weatherproofings act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates correctly
Hillsboro House Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the exterior siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim review: We check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros inspect that joints in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: Our professionals look over yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: We use the heating system to check the controls are operatning properly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros review the AC unit, to confirm the mechanisms function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your air conditioning and heating systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any degradation of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our home inspection pros review all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: We look over any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like trace of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros test any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals validate that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety hardware check: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Hillsboro Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater review: We review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Castle Home Inspections for Hillsboro Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Hillsboro home inspection professionals, you can trust us to deliver great property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Hillsboro home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!