Get The Most Out Of Your Inspection
While our inspections are competitively priced, we guarantee that you will get the most value out of your inspection by choosing us. We are the first Inspection Company in the greater St. Louis Area to provide $100K in FREE warranty coverage.
The purpose of your inspection is to help you understand the current conditions of the structure and systems of the home as they relate to your decision to purchase. Your report also includes information regarding the operation of a representative number of doors and windows, ceiling fans, sump pumps, garage door openers, and many additional items. ASHI Certified Inspectors adhere to their Standards of Practice. The inspection is based off of these standards and is not intended to be an itemized list of maintenance or minor conditions, i.e., loose door knobs, squeaky floors, etc.
Why Use Our Home Inspectors?
- Reliable Service, even after the home inspection
- Maintain a top level of objectivity
- Continued Education within our industry (ASHI) (NACHI)
- Treat you as if this were our own time, money, and property
- Report includes Video & Digital Photos
- Support after the inspection for questions or concerns
- Available for late day and Saturday inspections
- Full Team Office Support
What We Inspect?
- Components & Foundation
- Roof – Visible Flashing, Skylights, Chimneys, Roof Drainage Systems
- Exterior – Exterior Wall Cladding, Trim, Exterior Doors, Decks, Patios, Steps
- Plumbing System – Interior Drain, Waste, Vent, Water Supply, Distribution, Hot Water System
- Electrical System – Main Electrical Panel, Branch Circuits
- Heating System – Heating Equipment, Normal Operating Controls, Fireplaces
- Air Conditioning System (Weather permitting) – Cooling & Air Handler Equipment, Normal Operating Controls, Distribution Systems
- Bathrooms – Tub, Shower, Toilet, Ventilation, Sinks
- Insulation, Ventilation, Attic
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances and their operation
- Interior Design – Basement, Ceilings, Walls, Floors (visible areas), Doors, Windows, & Stairways
What Really Matters?
Buying a home… The process can be stressful. A home inspection is supposed to give you peace of mind, but often has the opposite effect. You will be asked to absorb a lot of information in a short time. This often includes a written report, photographs, environmental reports, and what your inspector himself says during the home inspection. All this combined with the seller’s disclosure and what you notice yourself makes the experience even more overwhelming. What should you do?
Relax… You are about to hire the best Home Consulting/Inspection Company in the area. We are Professionally Trained to complete the inspection task at hand. Your report is electronically delivered to you and your agent. It includes video & digital photos to help support the items being addressed. You also receive additional supporting materials that will assist you during the home buying process and for future maintenance on your property.
Most sellers are unaware and often surprised to learn of defects uncovered during an inspection. Realize that sellers are under no obligation to repair everything mentioned in the report. No home is perfect. Keep things in perspective. Don’t walk away from your future home over things that don’t matter. It is inappropriate to demand that a seller address deferred maintenance, conditions already listed on the seller’s disclosure, or nit-picky items.