Get The Most Out Of Your Inspection
While our inspections are competitively priced, we guarantee that you will get the most value out of your inspection by choosing us.
The purpose of your inspection is to help you understand the current conditions of the structure and systems of the home as they relate to your decision to purchase. Your report also includes information regarding the operation of a representative number of doors and windows, ceiling fans, sump pumps, garage door openers, and many additional items. ASHI Certified Inspectors adhere to their Standards of Practice. The inspection is based off of these standards and is not intended to be an itemized list of maintenance or minor conditions, i.e., loose door knobs, squeaky floors, etc.
Why Use Our Home Inspectors?
- Over 20,000 Clients Serves Since 1996
- Maintain a top level of objectivity & transparency
- Continued Education within our industry (ASHI) (NACHI)
- We treat you as if this were our own time, money, and property
- Report includes Video, Digital Photos & Infrared Scan Utilized
- Support after the inspection for questions or concerns
- Available for late day and Saturday inspections
- Full Team Office Support
- 24/7 Online Scheduling
- Options for payment include “Pay at Closing”
- FREE Warranty Coverage upon closing
What We Inspect?
- Components & Foundation
- Roof – Visible Flashing, Skylights, Chimneys, Roof Drainage Systems
- Exterior – Exterior Wall Cladding, Trim, Exterior Doors, Decks, Patios, Steps
- Plumbing System – Interior Drain, Waste, Vent, Water Supply, Distribution, Hot Water System
- Electrical System – Main Electrical Panel, Branch Circuits
- Heating System – Heating Equipment, Normal Operating Controls, Fireplaces
- Air Conditioning System (Weather permitting) – Cooling & Air Handler Equipment, Normal Operating Controls, Distribution Systems
- Bathrooms – Tub, Shower, Toilet, Ventilation, Sinks
- Insulation, Ventilation, Attic
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances and their operation
- Interior Design – Basement, Ceilings, Walls, Floors (visible areas), Doors, Windows, & Stairways
What Will It Cost?
Residential Inspections vary based on the size of the home. Prices may be subject to change based on unforeseen variables.
- Smaller Homes (700 – 1,399 sq. ft.): $343 – $378
- Medium Homes (1400 – 2,899 sq. ft.): $395 – $470
- Large Homes (2,900 – 5,999 sq. ft.): $512 – $678
Please contact our office for a detailed list of all items included in your home inspection. Prices may be subject to change based on unforeseen variables.