Imperial Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to assist you to move into your brand new property with an Imperial home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a big moment. Allow our group at Castle Home Inspections to help you focus on getting your household prepared for the new house. With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team will take the strain out of your buy with a thorough Imperial home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the Imperial and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Inspect
The most reliable Imperial home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. This is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the external doors shut and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We verify that the window weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We ensure that the external walls and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our home inspection pros check landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating to make certain the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to validate the buttons work properly.
- Features review: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: We view all traces of current water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals test any trace of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like signs of plaster breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals look over any damage to or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: Our professionals document that your electric metering and base are working successfully.
- Security inspection: We make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective devices review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: We review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Castle Home Inspections for Imperial Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Imperial home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver great residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Imperial home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 636-931-7888!