Get The Most Out Of Your Inspection
While our inspections are competitively priced, we guarantee that you will get the most value out of your inspection by choosing us. We are the only Inspection Company in the greater St. Louis Area that provides $25K in FREE warranty coverage.
The purpose of your inspection is to help you understand the current conditions of the structure and systems of the home as they relate to your decision to purchase. Your report also includes information regarding the operation of a representative number of doors and windows, ceiling fans, sump pumps, garage door openers, and many additional items. ASHI Certified Inspectors adhere to their Standards of Practice. The inspection is based off of these standards and is not intended to be an itemized list of maintenance or minor conditions, i.e., loose door knobs, squeaky floors, etc.
Why Use Our Home Inspectors?
- Reliable Service, even after the home inspection
- Maintain a top level of objectivity
- Continued Education within our industry (ASHI) (NACHI) (CIE)
- Treat you as if this were our own time, money, and property
- Report includes Video & Digital Photos
- Support after the inspection for questions or concerns
- Available for late day and Saturday appointments
- Full Team Office Support
What We Inspect?
- Components & Foundation
- Roof – Visible Flashing, Skylights, Chimneys, Roof Drainage Systems
- Exterior – Exterior Wall Cladding, Trim, Exterior Doors, Decks, Patios, Steps
- Plumbing System – Interior Drain, Waste, Vent, Water Supply, Distribution, Hot Water System
- Electrical System – Main Electrical Panel, Branch Circuits
- Heating System – Heating Equipment, Normal Operating Controls, Fireplaces
- Air Conditioning System (Weather permitting) – Cooling & Air Handler Equipment, Normal Operating Controls, Distribution Systems
- Bathrooms – Tub, Shower, Toilet, Ventilation, Sinks
- Insulation, Ventilation, Attic
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances and their operation
- Interior Design – Basement, Ceilings, Walls, Floors (visible areas), Doors, Windows, & Stairways
Castle Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 18-Month Warranty
What Really Matters?
Reduce Your Risk
Let Castle Home Inspections assist you in buying or selling your home
We educate our clients during the home inspection, so whether you are a buyer, seller, or a current homeowner you will receive an unbiased opinion regarding the condition of the property. Our home inspectors have completed some of the industry’s most comprehensive training programs. We take pride in the fact that we continue to achieve the certification designations that set us apart from many of our competitors. We will provide you with information so you can have Peace of Mind. Give us a call and experience the Castle Home Inspections difference … treating you like Royalty, from contract to keys!
Castle Home Inspections provides home buyers, sellers and homeowners with the professional home inspection you deserve.
If you are in the market for a home inspection or if you would like to know more, please contact me for a personal consultation, or to schedule an inspection today.
Save Time With Repair Addendums Made From The Inspection Report
Saves precious time – no more copying & pasting items to create your repair addendum. Use our Create Request List™(CRL™) feature to create a list and attach it to the regular repair addendum form right from your inspection report.
Try a live demo now!
Repair Estimate Report ( RER) by Porch
Getting repair estimates for the items found during your home inspection is a huge pain point. Now save time, effort, and energy with the RER through Porch. Experts will deliver you an itemized list of estimates to review, based on your inspection report. Now creating the CRL is easier than before. Fee for the RER is $80.00.