Home Inspection Kirkwood
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team is ready to assist you to move into your brand new house with a Kirkwood home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our company at Castle Home Inspections to free up your time to pay attention to making your household organized for the new home. Our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with an in-depth Kirkwood home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our technicians at Castle Home Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Kirkwood and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our Kirkwood home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. These are what our Castle Home Inspections team will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the outside weatherproofing operate successfully
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates properly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
Kirkwood HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to validate the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system: We test the AC unit, to ensure the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals inspect all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals review any rotting of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood review: We identify any damage to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safety check: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection hardware review: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Kirkwood Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps review: technicians review sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Pick Castle Home Inspections for Kirkwood Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Kirkwood home inspection pros, you can count on us to supply great property inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Kirkwood home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 636-931-7888!