Home Inspection Ladue
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your brand-new dwelling with a Ladue home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased home is an exciting opportunity. Let our staff at Castle Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the move. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your new home with a rigorous Ladue home inspection!
Since 1996, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the Ladue and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Check
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our Ladue home inspections are provided by certified pros. These are what our Castle Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Ladue House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We verify that the outside doors shut and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the rubber seals operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim check: Our professionals inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We look over the property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: We utilize the heating to inspect that the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system: We view the air conditioning system, to inspect that the mechanisms are operating effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any degradation of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals document all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: We inspect any symptoms of wooden framing in touch of foundation movements, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity issue.
Ladue Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electric metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safeguard review: We check that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: We look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Castle Home Inspections for Ladue Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Ladue home inspection technicians, you can trust us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a tight schedule. We are also proud to offer mold inspections and water damage inspections!
To hear from our Ladue home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 636-931-7888!