Maryland Heights Home Inspection
We are motivated to support you as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Maryland Heights home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is an exciting occasion. Let our crew at Castle Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your family prepared for the transition. Our team will take the stress out of your move with a thorough Maryland Heights home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have offered detailed home inspections for the Maryland Heights and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
Our Maryland Heights home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. This is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We make certain that the external doors shut and latch properly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the rubber weatherproofings operate successfully
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the optical sensor works correctly
House Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: We confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof flashing: We document that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: We check landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak problems
Maryland Heights HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating to verify the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to verify the controls work efficiently.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros make sure that your HVAC systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any symptoms of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals document any symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We inspect any signs of wood touching or foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals look over any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: We inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Security devices check: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: We review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Castle Home Inspections for Maryland Heights Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Maryland Heights home inspection technicians, you can trust us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Maryland Heights home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!