Midtown Home Inspection
We’re prepared to support you as you transition into your new house with a Midtown home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased house is an exhilarating moment. Please let our crew free you to focus on getting your family ready for the new house. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a complete Midtown home inspection!
Since 1996, our technicians have delivered extensive home inspections for the Midtown and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The best Midtown home inspections are offered by qualified professionals. Here’s what our staff will look for:
Midtown Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the exterior doors seal and secure effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the window weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros document that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals make sure that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We check yard grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
Midtown HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: We turn on the heater to verify the buttons are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to document the mechanisms operating effectively.
- Features review: We check that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any symptoms of wooden framing contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals document all traces of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of wooden framework contact of foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster cracks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals review any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical metering and base are working effectively.
- Security inspection: We make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test several switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Midtown Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heater: Our professionals test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: We look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Castle Home Inspections for Midtown Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of Midtown home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide outstanding property inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Midtown home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 636-931-7888!