Mold Analysis for St. Louis Metro
When you employ a mold inspector, they will act as an informed mentor, assessing the air quality in relationship to mold spores in the air. The primary responsibility of a mold inspector is to assist you in understanding the dangers associated with mold growth and propagation. Mold remediation costs can range from a few hundred dollars all the way up to several thousand! In this respect, paying a minimal fee for a mold inspector is the only way to avoid paying too much for mold remediation. The safety and well-being of you and your family is critical, and cannot be overstated!
What To Expect
- Air Quality Test using Vacuum Pump operated both indoor and outdoor
- Includes up to 3 test areas
- Additional tests based on square footage and number of levels in the home
- Specific visible mold may be swabbed when approved by you when an Air Quality Test is ordered
What Will It Cost?
- Price starts at $295 & includes 3 Air Quality test areas
- Additional Air Quality test areas $75 per area
- Swab Test $75 each with Air Quality Test
If you believe your home or property has experienced mold growth and are interested in an efficient, professional mold inspection, call Castle Home Inspections today!