New Construction Inspections
New Construction Inspections for Greater St. Louis
New Construction Inspections Serving Greater St. Louis Metro
Building a new home is a tremendously complex endeavor. It involves many people, usually split up into sub-contractor groups, each working on different parts and systems of the house. Even for the best builders, it’s nearly impossible to complete this process without missing something. Maybe it’s a plumbing fixture that didn’t get tested for leaks, maybe it’s an electrical box issue, or any one of dozens of minor problems that can easily be overlooked in such a major undertaking. Such problems can be found while it is still early enough for you to bring them up with the builder and have them corrected before you sign-off. A professional inspection of your new dream home can pay big dividends in peace of mind and get any problems identified and corrected before they can become an unpleasant surprise.
What To Expect
- All major mechanical systems are operated
- Allow approximately 2+ hours for your complete inspection
- Visible defects will be noted in a written report
- Photos and Video will be included and delivered by the next business day, at the latest
- This inspection is valuable prior to moving in and at the 11th Month of occupancy (prior to releasing your builder of future responsibility)
Please contact our office for a detailed list of all items included in your home inspection.
Castle Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 18-Month Warranty