O’Fallon Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your upcoming home with an O’Fallon home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased house is a great moment. You can let our crew at Castle Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the move. We’ll take the strain out of your buy with a rigorous O’Fallon home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our experts at Castle Home Inspections have provided intensive home inspections for the O’Fallon and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection, What We Search For
Our O’Fallon home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. This is what our Castle Home Inspections team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We validate that the outside doors shut and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside weatherproofing function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates efficiently
O’Fallon Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros document that the external walls and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals verify that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our professionals take a look at yard angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
O’Fallon HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater to check the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect the controls work properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framework in contact with foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals review any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals check that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware check: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater check: We look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Castle Home Inspections for O’Fallon Home Inspections
When you work with our team of O’Fallon home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply quality home inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our O’Fallon home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 636-931-7888!