Home Inspection OFallon
We are ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a OFallon home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is an exciting moment. Let our group at Castle Home Inspections free you to focus on making your household organized for the new home. We will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete OFallon home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our experts at Castle Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the OFallon and Greater St Louis communities.
OFallon Home Inspection; What We Inspect
Our OFallon home inspections are delivered by trained experts. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We check that the external doors seal and latch successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window weatherproofings act properly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the safety sensor functions correctly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing flashing: We validate that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We document landscape grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to make certain the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: We review the air conditioner, to validate the controls function efficiently.
- Functionality check: We validate that your HVAC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water leak check: We review any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any signs of wood in touch of foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are act correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety devices check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system check: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps: We inspect sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Castle Home Inspections for OFallon Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of OFallon home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our OFallon home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!