Olivette Home Inspection
We’re ready to lend a hand as you move into your new property with an Olivette home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is an exciting opportunity. Let our crew assist you to focus on getting your loved ones ready for the new house. Our staff will take the pressure out of your buy with a complete Olivette home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our specialists have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Olivette and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Olivette home inspections are provided by certified experts. This is what our staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We validate that the outside doors shut and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the window gaskets act efficiently
- Garage door: We open the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Olivette Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the external walls or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim: We make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof joints: We validate that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our professionals check property slope, surface water flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heater and furnace to document the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: We test the air conditioning unit, to check the mechanisms work properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any trace of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals look over all signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framing contacting or foundation shifting, like a trace of plaster cracks, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros inspect any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electrical metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Security devices inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view several switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Olivette Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating inspection: We inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Olivette Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Olivette home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Olivette home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 636-931-7888!