Residential Inspections for Greater St. Louis
You have found your perfect home, or so it seems. The purpose of the home inspection is to report the current conditions of the structure and systems so you can make an informed decision of whether to move forward with this home as it is, negotiate some corrections to the home or to continue searching.
What To Expect
The process of the inspection goes beyond the new carpets and updated appliances. It is a snapshot of the home’s conditions as they currently exist. The Inspector will inform you of the conditions of:
- Structure – Roof, Attic, Foundation
- Appliances and Systems
- Electrical panel, plumbing system, water heater, heating and cooling (weather permitting)
- Garage and home exteriors.
All items evaluated and/or operated according to the National Standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
What Will It Cost?
Residential Inspections vary based on the size of the home. Prices may be subject to change based on unforeseen variables.
- Smaller Homes (700 – 1,399 sq. ft.): $330 – $365
- Medium Homes (1400 – 2,899 sq. ft.): $382 – $457
- Large Homes (2,900 – 5,999 sq. ft.): $499 – $650
Please contact our office for a detailed list of all items included in your home inspection. Prices may be subject to change based on unforeseen variables.