Richmond Heights Home Inspection
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team is excited to assist you move into your upcoming house with a Richmond Heights home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a huge moment. Please let our staff at Castle Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the new house. With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team will take the strain out of your move with an in-depth Richmond Heights home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have provided in-depth home inspections for the Richmond Heights and Greater St Louis areas.
Richmond Heights Home Inspection; What We Search For
The best Richmond Heights home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. This is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will look for:
Richmond Heights Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We inspect that the exterior doors close and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the rubber seals function efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and document that the optical sensor operates correctly
Richmond Heights Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: We check that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: We inspect that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals take a look at property grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: We inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect the controls act properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals validate that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros record any signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of wood in contact with foundation shifting, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any damage to or boring frame wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security devices check: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Richmond Heights Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater review: Our home inspection pros review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Castle Home Inspections for Richmond Heights Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Richmond Heights home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a tight timeline.
Other services that we provide are: