St Charles Home Inspection
With our 5-star rated home inspectors, our team is motivated to assist you to move into your newly purchased house with a St Charles home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased house is an exciting opportunity. Let our company at Castle Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on getting your family ready for the new house.
We’ll take the tension out of your purchase with a complete St Charles home inspection!
Ever since 1996, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for St Charles and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Look For
With our team, our St Charles home inspections are offered by trained pros. This is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will search for:
St Charles Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We ensure that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros document that the rubber seals act efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor functions properly
House Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: We check that the external walls and other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim inspection: We verify that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We ensure that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We document property angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to ensure the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to ensure the mechanisms act effectively.
- Operations check: We verify that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
St Charles Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals review any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals review any trace of wood in contact with foundation movement, like traces of sheetrock fissures, masonry cracks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood review: We inspect any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water boiler check: We view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to work efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for St Charles Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of St Charles water damage inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver quality home inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our St Charles home inspectors for your mold inspection services, call us today at 636-931-7888!