St. Charles Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to help you move into your newly purchased house with a St. Charles home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is a big moment. Allow our group at Castle Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the new house. We’ll take the nervousness out of your buy with a rigorous St. Charles home inspection!
Starting in 2010, our experts at Castle Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the St. Charles and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
Our St. Charles home inspections are delivered by qualified technicians. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and secure effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals ensure that the window gaskets function correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates properly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the siding boards and other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim: We make sure that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof flashing: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: We inspect landscape grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: We operate the heater and furnace to document the buttons are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms function effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your heating and AC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any trace of wood in touch with soil.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros view all trace of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall cracks, masonry cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric meter and base are operating well.
- Safety review: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices review: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
St. Charles Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heater: We view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Castle Home Inspections for St. Charles Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of St. Charles home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer quality home inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our St. Charles home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 636-931-7888!