St. Peters Home Inspection
Our team is ready to help you transition into your newly purchased house with a St. Peters home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a great moment. Let our staff at Castle Home Inspections help you pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the transition. Our team will take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth St. Peters home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for St. Peters and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
Our St. Peters home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. These are what our Castle Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We verify that the exterior doors close and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside seals work effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding and other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roofing flashing: We confirm that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals take a look at landscape slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to verify the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioner system review: We inspect the AC unit, to check the buttons act efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any rotting of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak review: Our professionals test any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like signs of drywall fissures, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural durability concern.
St. Peters Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: We make sure that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety hardware check: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for St. Peters Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of St. Peters home inspection technicians, you can count on us to provide outstanding property inspections on a short time-line.
To see our St. Peters home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 636-931-7888!