Sunset Hills Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Sunset Hills home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a huge occasion. Please let our crew at Castle Home Inspections help you concentrate on getting your family ready for the new home. Our staff will take the stress out of your acquisition with a complete Sunset Hills home inspection!
Since 2010, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Sunset Hills and Greater St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Look For
Our Sunset Hills home inspections are delivered by certified experts. This is what our Castle Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the outside doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the rubber seals act successfully
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions properly
Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: We make certain that the siding boards and other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim review: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof flashing: We check that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals look over yard grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: We operate the heating to validate the buttons are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to make sure the controls act correctly.
- Operations check: Our professionals ensure that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros inspect all traces of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: We inspect any damage to or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Security check: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: We test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Sunset Hills Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: We review all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps: We test sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Castle Home Inspections for Sunset Hills Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Sunset Hills home inspection pros, you can depend on us to offer quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Sunset Hills home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 636-931-7888!