University City Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a University City home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. Allow our group at Castle Home Inspections to help you concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the strain out of your new home with a rigorous University City home inspection!
Starting in 2010, our pros at Castle Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the University City and Greater St Louis communities.
University City Home Inspection: What We Look For
The most reliable University City home inspections are supplied by certified pros. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We inspect that the external doors close and latch successfully
- Home windows: We ensure that the window weatherproofing functions efficiently
- Garage door: We use the garage door and validate that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Home Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: We verify that the siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals verify that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over yard slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Cooling system: We view the air conditioning system, to check the buttons operate correctly.
- Features review: We make certain that your heating and AC systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any rotting of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros view any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We review any rotting of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros test any damage to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: We inspect that your electric meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler review: We inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains function effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Castle Home Inspections for University City Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of University City home inspection pros, you can rely on us to deliver quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our University City home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 636-931-7888!