Valley Park Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to assist you move into your newly purchased home with a Valley Park home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is a huge occasion. Please let our group at Castle Home Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new house.
Our crew will take the pressure out of your buy with a rigorous Valley Park home inspection!
Starting in 1996, our professionals at Castle Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Valley Park and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The most reliable Valley Park home inspections are offered by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Castle Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make certain that the external doors shut and secure efficiently
- Residential windows: We inspect that the window gaskets act successfully
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros document that the siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof joints: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros look over property grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: We operate the heating to inspect the controls are working effectively.
- Cooling system: We look over the air conditioning unit, to validate the controls function properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals inspect that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Valley Park Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any rotting of wood touching with earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals look over all traces of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We inspect any degradation of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting of drywall breaks, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any damage to or boring of framing wood that may present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: We check that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection hardware check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Valley Park Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water boiler: We test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: We review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Castle Home Inspections for Valley Park Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Valley Park home inspection pros, you can count on us to offer great residential inspections in a short time-line.
To hear from our Valley Park home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 636-931-7888!