Webster Groves Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to assist you transition into your upcoming home with a Webster Groves home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a huge opportunity. Allow our staff at Castle Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the move. We’ll take the strain out of your purchase with a rigorous Webster Groves home inspection!
Since 1996, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Webster Groves and Greater St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The most reliable Webster Groves home inspections are supplied by trained pros. This is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We establish that the external doors seal and lock efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber gaskets function properly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and validate that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals check yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heating to inspect the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to check the controls operate effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals verify that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any rotting of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros inspect all trace of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wood in contact of foundation movement, like trace of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood inspection: We view any notching or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety devices inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Webster Groves Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating: Our professionals view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: We test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Castle Home Inspections for Webster Groves Home Inspections
Once you partner with our company of Webster Groves home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Webster Groves home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 636-931-7888!