Wildwood Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a Wildwood home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new property is a big opportunity. You can let our crew at Castle Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the change. We will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Wildwood home inspection!
Since 1996, our specialists at Castle Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Wildwood and Greater St Louis communities.
Wildwood Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
With our team, our Wildwood home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. Here is what our Castle Home Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We validate that the exterior doors shut and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the rubber seals function successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates effectively
House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: We inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: We check landscape angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heating to document the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to document the buttons function properly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros verify that your air conditioning and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any trace of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals review any signs of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals look over any rotting wood in contact with foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: We validate that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard check: We validate that the electric conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices check: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test water pumps that are within reach
Why Castle Home Inspections for Wildwood Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Wildwood home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide outstanding mold inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Wildwood home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 636-931-7888!