Wildwood Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to support you as you move into your new house with a Wildwood home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is a big occasion. Please let our group at Castle Home Inspections help you concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new house. Our team will take the pressure out of your new home with a complete Wildwood home inspection!
Ever since 2010, our technicians at Castle Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Wildwood and Greater St Louis communities.
Wildwood Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
The best Wildwood home inspections are given by certified pros. These are what our Castle Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors close and latch correctly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the rubber seals function properly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor operates properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: We document that the exterior siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: We make certain that valleys in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: We take a look at property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater to confirm the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to inspect the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any rotting of wooden framing in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals document all signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We look over any symptoms of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, brick breaks, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros look over any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety check: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water boiler check: Our professionals review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Castle Home Inspections for Wildwood Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Wildwood home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer great home inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Wildwood home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 636-931-7888!