Water Damage Inspections in Wildwood
One significant fact we’ve learned from the 25+ years in business since we were founded is this: water damage can cause a huge amount of damage in a small window of time. That’s why it’s imperative to get a Wildwood water damage inspection if your property has recently endured plumbing problems or flooding. The speedier you confirm the location and extent of water damage, the quicker you can begin remediation.
Here at Castle Home Inspections , we administer first-rate inspections for homes and commercial properties throughout Wildwood and the surrounding communities. We take pride in being locally owned in Greater St Louis – we’ve considered this area home since we first opened our doors back in 1996.
During that time, we’ve helped numerous clients measure water damage to their property, whether they’re making a real estate transaction or simply need repair work or maintenance.
Our inspection staff will check out these locations:
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Below sinks and plumbing
- Boiler or water heater
- Walls and ceilings
- Heater and ductwork
The outside of a home is also crucial, so inspectors will look over the following:
- Gutters, soffits, and eaves
- Sheds and storage areas
How Do Inspectors Detect Water Damage?
- Water stains on ceiling: Water marks on the ceiling typically point to a leaky pipe or a leaky roof.
- Spotted walls and peeling drywall: Drywall is meant to be very dry. When it’s exposed to water, it can begin to rot and warp . Remain vigilant for brown or yellow stains and discolorationin addition to peeling wallpaper or paint.
- Mold or mildew: Mold on walls can mean that there’s major underlying issue. It’s possible there’s a pipe leak that is saturating the drywall and insulation.
- Warping: Warping floors can indicatea build-up of moisture below the floor boards or an issue with your home’s foundation.
- Rust: Seeing rust stains can be a symptom of exposure to moisture for a period of time.
- Unpleasant odors: A dank smell can be a symptom of unsatisfactory ventilation or worse.
Wildwood ’s Trusted Water Damage Inspection Company
Water damage is something that homeowners dread hearing. Unfortunately, water can cause a vast quantity of damage in a relatively short window of time. It can also produce mold or structural damage. This isn’t just a big-ticket project to fix, but will often create health concerns in the meanwhile. Castle Home Inspections will figure out if water damage is indeed present and assess the damage’s scope. Allow the Wildwood water damage inspectors at Castle Home Inspections handle a detailed evaluation of your residential or commercial property.
We provide complimentary estimates for water damage inspections in Wildwood and the surrounding areas in Greater St Louis. To receive yours, simply dial us at 636-931-7888 or send over the brief contact form on our website.